To be considered for admission you must submit the following documents to the Graduate School:
- Online Application and Application Fee.
- Two Letter of Recommendation Letters
- Career Goal Statement - The goal statement should be two to three paragraphs explaining how the MAS (Leadership) program will help you meet your career goals.
- Official Transcripts - NIU students do not need to submit transcripts. Transfer students must submit an official transcript from each school attended. International students should submit both English and native language copies of their transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (if required)
• GMAT Score - Allow 2-5 weeks for the official score to reach NIU.
• TOEFL or IELTS score